Only five weeks left to enter CIBSE Young Engineers Awards
The CIBSE Young Engineers Awards entry deadline is fast approaching and you now have five weeks to enter. The awards recognise and reward innovative thinking, hard work and skills of graduate engineers, whilst also showcasing employers who are truly committed to developing and encouraging young talent.
We are looking for organisations that pro-actively champion young people in the building services sector. If that sounds like your organisation then we want to hear your story and highlight your dedication to the rest of the industry. With small, medium and large categories for entry we encourage all companies whatever their size to submit.
What are the benefits of entering?
Winning employers in each category:
- Are featured in the CIBSE Journal, which is sent to over 23,000 subscribers
- receive an exclusive logo
- are featured in a news article included on CIBSE News visited by over 2,000 people
- are the subject of regular Tweets, sent to over 19,000 CIBSE Twitter followers
- are the topic of LinkedIn posts to nearly 7,000 members
- are included in case case study featured on the Knowledge Portal which receives over 1,000 views a month
Please get in touch with us if you need any help with your entry, in the meantime.
Submit your entry now to be in with a chance of winning a free trip to the ASHRAE Winter conference in Chicago, from 20-24 January 2018. Two runners up will receive generous cash bursaries from the Rumford Club and all other finalists will receive £100 courtesy of the Manly Trust.
All shortlisted finalists are invited to give a short five minute presentation and are judged on their presentation and communication skills. The competition is open to anyone that has graduated in a building services related discipline within the last two years.
There are only five weeks to go to get your entry in before the 1 August 2017 deadline.
How to enter
To enter please click here.
The deadline for entries is 1 August 2017.
We look forward to receiving your entry.