The SEAI Sustainable Energy Awards recognize and reward excellence in all aspects of energy efficiency and renewable energy. Fourteen years on, the Awards continue to establish a benchmark in energy best practice as exciting and innovative sustainable energy solutions and practices emerge. Be part of this ambitious group of energy leaders working towards a low carbon energy future for Ireland.
Award categories are open to individuals, groups, businesses or organisations, public and private sector, from either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Entries can include any combination of electricity, heat or transport initiatives.
- Large Business – Energy Management
- Large Business – Energy Project
- Small Business
- Public Sector
- Design (including Buildings)
- Energy Team / Energy Manager of the Year
What makes a winning entry?
Winning entries will go well beyond the norms of sustainable energy best practice, excelling in some or all of these areas:
- Achieving multiple tangible benefits
- Achieving significant energy demand reduction or clean energy deployment
- Robust implementation approach
- High levels of innovation
- Strong potential for replication
Gala event and winners
Successful finalists will be invited to a black tie gala event in Dublin on 9th November 2017 where the winners will be announced.
About the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) has a mission to play a leading role in transforming Ireland into a society based on sustainable energy structures, technologies and practices.
SEAI would like to thank the Sustainable Energy Awards 2017 category sponsors
- ESB Smart Energy Services
- Gas Networks Ireland
Enter at www.seai.ie/energyawards before Friday 9th June 2017.
SEAI Awards5 Brochure