1st December 2017 IHEEM and the Irish Cleanroom Society, supported by the HSE and NSAI present Keynote Case Study from the new modular Pharmacy ACU at St James Hospital “Hospital Pharmacy Aseptic Compounding Cleanrooms & GMP guidance”.
- Keynote Case Study from St James Hospital
- Upcoming HSE Best Practice Guidance
- Afternoon Panel Session with Experts
- Afternoon Interactive Workshops
This seminar is your opportunity to invest yourself in critical aspects of aseptic compounding in a hospital Pharmacy environment following EU good manufacturing practice (GMP) guidelines.
Share experiences and learn from experts and other users in hospitals. Get informed on best practices. Listen to a panel discussion on hot
topics. Attend interactive workshops.
- Niall McElwee, Estates Mgr., SJH
- Aisling Collins, Assistant Pharmacy Director, SJH
- Brendan Redington, HSE
- Conor Murray, ICS
- Vendor Experts
Who should attend?
This seminar will be of benefit to:
- those who want to understand and learn from others involved in best practice hospital aseptic compunding
- key personnel involved in the design, operations & maintenance of Hopsital Pharmacy and Lab facilities, including Operations, Quality, Engineering and Facilities, Technical Support.
- Supply Chain companies who provide facilties & services inc:
- Aseptic Compounding
- CSTDs & Consumables
- Design, Build & FM
- Gowning & Consummables
- Contract Cleaning
- Hospital Managers
- Hospital Service Managers
- Facilities/Maintenance Mgrs
- Certification & EM
Date, Time and Location
Friday Dec 1st 2017
08:30 — 16:00hrs
Location: Academic Centre Connolly Memorial Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin
BOOK ONLINE at www.cleanrooms-ireland.ie
- The is a FREE TO ATTEND seminar but prior registration is required
- Attendees will get copies of all presentations, a certificate of attendance with CPD points plus lunch & refreshments
- Sponsors — HSE/HBS, Connolly Memorial Hospital and NSAI
For further information contact:
Conor Murray, ICS Chairman email@example.com
Bill O’Reilly, IHEEM Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Walsh, IHEEM Secretary swalsh©jvtierney.ie
Brendan Redington, HSE email@example.com
For directions please visit site