Add to Calendar
The key areas that will be covered in the presentation are as follows;
- Air Conditioning: A brief overview of the process.
- Fan Coil Units: Product overview and explanation of application types.
- Fan Coil Components: Breakdown of key components including EC/DC motors, heat
exchangers & thermal control.
- Controls Systems. Different fan coil unit control systems.
- Fan Coil Unit application guide: Good practice, design considerations, noise considerations.
- Design & selection process: Heat load calculations, design conditions, installation
- Overview of grille & diffuser selections
- Fitouts: Implications of exposed services and acoustic rafts when selecting grilles
- Ventilation: Duct velocities, noise levels, throws
- Performance Tests: Specific lab tests and demonstration videos for various diffuser types
Thursday May 24th
6:00 – 8:00 pm